Monday, September 5, 2011

Pole climbing orgasm ?

I will try and post this in the right section now. I recently re-discovered that I can a great feeling by climbing a rope, pole or door. I thought it was only an adolescent thing but I read on the net that older people can orgasm like this (not sure if I can mention the site here). I find if I climb to a certain point then stay still but 'shinny' up and down then you can. It is quite enjoyable though. It's wierd but does anyone else share this or do this?


I used to install flagpoles, but I wasnt getting any work done.


Thanks goodness you already know that that's weird. It's really really weird. So, stop it before it gets too late, ok.


Hmmm.... can't say I've ever tried it - or even thought about it for that matter! But gee..... now that you mention it.... Now wheres that sisal rope I was using to build a cat scratching post with.....?


well your are rubbing a pole or rope on your private region , so you would feel pleasure no matter what age. And no i dont do that ..
eXTReMe Tracker